All Campers must complete the pre-camp online health screenings
for staff and campers. This must be completed the day
before your first day of camp.
Please click here to access the attestation.
Excel Basketball camp’s guidelines have been developed in alignment with protocols established by the New Jersey Department of Health.
- Indoors: campers and staff are encouraged to wear face coverings if not engaging in basketball coaching or playing activities.
- Outdoors: campers are not required to mask, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated campers and staff are encouraged to wear a mask in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other people who are not fully vaccinated.
- Campers and staff should wash their hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Campers and staff should cover coughs and sneezes and properly dispose of tissues.
- Children and staff will participate in consistent cohorts with activities including Station Groups, One on One Groups, and Team Play throughout the day.
- Parents/Staff must click here prior to your camp session and complete the pre-camp online health screenings for staff and campers.
- Require staff and campers who are sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 to stay home.
- With adjusted hours of 8:30-12:30, we have eliminated the lunch hour, however campers are encouraged to bring a small snack and fluid bottle.
- No sharing of food or drinks.
- Excel Camp will supply staff and campers with face masks if requested.